Redback Cyber security Council training and certification course provides hands-on classroom training to identify, detect, protect, respond to, and recover from system vulnerabilities. The course materials provide extensive Digital Forensics Certification Training experience, with five of the most current security domains to give participants in-depth knowledge and practical approach to the latest essential security systems. This course not only prepares you to take the Digital Forensics Certification Training , but also ensures you are job ready through our best-in-class virtual lab environment.
- Digital forensic examiners in law enforcement to support criminal investigations
- Cybercrime and cybersecurity professionals working in the public or private sectors
- Computer forensic engineers & managers working in corporate information security
- Digital forensic and e-discovery consultants focused on litigation support
- Cyber intelligence analysts working for defense/intelligence agencies
- Computer forensic consultants working for management or specialty consulting firms.